New Student Discount
We are offering a 10% tuition discount for all families who are new to CCA in the 2019-2020 academic year. This discount applies to the first year’s tuition for Kindergarten, Elementary, and Learning Center classes.We believe you and your children will enjoy CCA so much that you will want to stay for years to come. Mention discount code “CCANEW” to receive your discount when you complete the registration.
The CCANEW discount applies to families who have not enrolled students in CCA previously. It is limited to new students in Kindergarten through the Learning Center. Preschool classes (N3 & Pre-K4) are not included. This discount will be limited to available seats in the classroom. Please register and apply early to save places for your children and to take advantage of this discount.
Since 1981 Central Christian Academy has been offering residents of Northern Chautauqua County a Christian alternative to public education.
CCA partners with parents
CCA partners with parents to provide a quality, biblically-based education which will assist in the child’s academic, social, physical and spiritual development. In classes that range from age 3 through the 12th grade, students at CCA are given a spiritual foundation upon which to grow in addition to the necessary intellectual and social skills needed in all phases of life.
CCA is a ministry
CCA is a ministry of the First Baptist Church of Dunkirk and upholds traditional evangelic truths. Our students come from a variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds. Some of the things that set Central Christian Academy apart form public education are:
- CCA partners with parents and their churches in “training of their children in the way they should go.” (Proverbs 22:6)
- CCA provides a quality education based on the truths of the Bible.
- CCA prepares students for their future by providing an excellent and balanced education.
- CCA provides for the development of young leaders.
- CCA proclaims that all knowledge and wisdom come from God and that the universe around them is in harmony and agreement with its Creator.