Central Christian Academy
Partners with Parents
Welcome to Central Christian Academy. Our desire is to meet the needs of your child and aid in his/her educational development while learning about our great God and the Bible, His Word. Our principal, teachers and staff are all followers of Jesus Christ who are both loving and kind, and seek to promote good discipline as well as aid your child in playing and sharing with others. Our school is built on the essential principle of cooperation with parents.
Central Christian Academy began over forty years ago as a ministry of First Baptist Church of Dunkirk in 1981 and shares its facilities. The initial goal remains the same: to provide an education based on a biblical perspective. The school is viewed as a ministry of our church to meet the needs of families in our community. CCA is governed by a School Committee chosen annually by the church membership.
WHY CHOOSE CENTRAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY?
What sets Central Christian Academy apart:
- CCA provides over forty years of academic excellence and experience.
- CCA partners with parents in “training of their children in the way they should go.” (Proverbs 22:6)
- CCA provides a quality education based on the truths of the Bible.
- CCA prepares students for their future by providing an excellent and balanced education.
- CCA provides for the development of young leaders.
- CCA proclaims that all knowledge and wisdom come from God and that the universe around them is in harmony and agreement with its Creator.
Join the many Grateful Students who acquired an Excellent Education at CCA!
Enroll in Central Christian Academy Today.