Since 1981 Central Christian Academy has been offering residents of Northern Chautauqua County a Christian alternative to public education.
CCA partners with parents to provide a quality, biblically-based education which will assist in the child’s academic, social, physical and spiritual development. In classes that range from age 3 through the 12th grade, students at CCA are given a spiritual foundation upon which to grow in addition to the necessary intellectual and social skills needed in all phases of life.
CCA is a ministry of the First Baptist Church of Dunkirk and upholds traditional evangelic truths. Our students come from a variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds. Some of the things that set Central Christian Academy apart form public education are:
- CCA partners with parents and their churches in “training of their children in the way they should go.” (Proverbs 22:6)
- CCA provides a quality education based on the truths of the Bible.
- CCA prepares students for their future by providing an excellent and balanced education.
- CCA provides for the development of young leaders.
- CCA proclaims that all knowledge and wisdom come from God and that the universe around them is in harmony and agreement with its Creator.